Job applicants misrepresent their true status, background and experience. This is true for both upper and lower entry employees. One survey reported by Inc. magazine indicates the following about job applicants:
- 15% of all job applicants falsify academic qualifications.
- 10% falsely upgrade their academic qualifications.
- 35% claim specific achievements or experiences that are untrue.
- 70% indulge in puffery (upgrading the importance of achievements).
- 12% have some kind of criminal record, including serious automobile convictions.
These statistics define the need of a sound recruitment process. The beginning of a powerful employer-employee relationship begins with the hiring process. The value of placing your efforts and resources into the hiring process cannot be overstated.
JM Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Techno Shares & Stocks Ltd.
Sainath S S
Thanks to Kosmic team and keep up the good work!
Senior Manager 'HR'
Skelta Software Ltd.
Nazara Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
NEEL KAMAL PLASTICS
Seven Up Bottling Company
DELTA CORPORATION AFRICA